Dr Swann Lam B.D.S. F.R.A.C.D.S
Graduated from Adelaide University 1986. Dr Lam has successfully completed the highly acclaimed fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeon in 1992 and has been established in her private practice in Ringwood for over 30 years.
Her special interests include: Crown / Bridge work, Endodontic, Oral Surgery, Cosmetic Dentistry and Orthodontics.
Dr Lam has attended many post graduates courses in Australia and overseas including:
- the Pride Practice Management 2 year program 1999-2001
- the Progressive Orthodontic Seminars 2 year program 2001-2003
- the Noble Biocare Implant Prosthetic and Implant Placement program 2005-2006
- the Australasia Master program in Implant Dentistry by gDIE institute UCLA 2009-2010
- Invisalign course
Other association activities include:
- Member of ADA
- Member of Prosthodontic Society
- Member of Endodontic Society, Member of Australian Osseo Integration Society
- Volunteer work for “fill the gap” indigenous dental program
Dr Lam still finds some time for personal interests and enjoys travelling, skiing, singing and piano, Ikebana (Japanese Flower Arranging) Reading, and walking.